Support role for youth group
Are you looking for a flexible role that will build on your administrative and/or financial skills? Do you want to make new friends and give something back to your local community? Would you like to volunteer with the UK's leading charity for girls and young women?
If you aren't able to volunteer on a regular basis, you can still make a huge difference to girls in a support role. You could:
- help units with record keeping,
- help out on trips and holidays,
- support groups with their annual accounts,
- help a group with fundraising,
- share your skills at one - off sessions,
- get involved with a Girlguiding volunteer shop.
You'll volunteer alongside a friendly and committed team to:
- maintain database records,
- update Web pages and newsletters,
- look after group's accounts and banking,
- plan and coordinate trips and events.
To register your interest, click 'Would you like to volunteer? on the right of this screen.
You will be contacted by the local Girlguiding Bedfordshire Commissioner, who will meet with you to discuss the volunteering role with you. We offer every volunteer support in their role and the opportunity to learn new skills through access to free specialised training and resources